Yeah, we're sick of seeing the Dolphins' fiasco on TV, too.
So we're heading to a place where we can go incognito (instead of thinking about him), lost in the hurricane of color, booze, and dance beats known as the Miami Holi One Color Festival.
Inspired by the original Indian Holi fest, this vivid spectacle has bombarded 3 other continents and now it's coming to Miami.
It's been worth the wait. Here’s how it all goes down:
1. Wear all white clothes. Kind of like a canvas. All those beautiful female artists you'll meet will thank you.
2. Pick up your pre-purchased ticket at the entrance and you’ll be able to choose a color powder of choice to use later. We’re kinda liking the sounds of pink bikini and juicy orange.
3. Hang out and listen to live music of all genres from sultry female rocker Sarab Deva to Afro-Cuban bass-beat master Los de la Vega.
4. Wait for the countdown (one happens every hour all-day long) and get ready to toss your powder in the air to create one giant, multicolored mess.
5. How and who you clean up with is up to you.