Bars, clubs, Miami Swim Week. Planning can be a challenge.
That’s where Mister Wolfe comes in.
Inspired by Harvey Keitel's Pulp Fiction character (Winston Wolfe) and his problem-solving skills, the former Bond St. Lounge is now a swanky new go-to bar/restaurant/lounge.
In order to ensure a flawless evening, do what the Wolfe says:
1. Make an entrance. Roll in and follow the line of candles leading up to a slick, sexy bar.
2. Mix it up. While a whisky made neat might be the familiar drink of choice, allow the bartender to dazzle with his skillfully made rum-infused Wolfe Bite made of fresh mango, passion fruit, and jalapeno.
3. Smooth socializing. Small plates of wild crab and avocado mousse, or grass-fed beef skewer with zucchini and red onion are ideal for sharing with the girl next to you.
4. Progression. As the night moves on, lead the new woman on your arm upstairs to the intimate loft-style lair, sliding onto a velvety smooth booth in prime view of the lower level.
5. After hours. Once the food has been eaten and the drinks downed, the afterparty is entirely up to you. But remember, this place is situated right inside a hotel.
Price: 3 (out of 4)
Noise: 3 (out of 4)
Parking: Street; valet
Scene: Savvy scenesters looking for a new spot to socialize
Best bets: Wolfe Bite; grass-fed beef skewer; wild crab & avocado mousse
Hot seat: Upstairs in the loft, overlooking the floor below
Nearby: Mynt Lounge; SkyBar; Mac’s Club Deuce