We didn't think it could get better, but then it did.
Whistler got hit with 7 feet of additional snow.
So that means for those of you who click quick, there's still a chance to join the best ski trip of 2014
, and that designation came before
the mountain was swaddled in blankets of fine powder that'd make Sochi blush.
After last year's sell-out March Madness weekend, Rundown is returning to the ski-to-your-door convenience of Fairmont Chateau Whistler's five-star accommodations for the 3rd annual Rundown Weekend at Whistler Blackcomb
Besides the best snow conditions of the season, the reasons are aplenty:
- Three or four nights of skiing bliss.
- Nestled into the base of Blackcomb Mountain, you step out of your room and ski. No bus, no fuss.
- 5-star comfort and amenities at the legendary Fairmont Château Whistler.
- Full-day lift tickets included.
- Rundown apres-ski party with open bar.
- Exclusive discount to the legendary Scandinave Spa.
- VIP entrance to Buffalo Bill's.
Go ahead and ski yourself sore, or go spend a sunny afternoon savoring the flavors of the Village on a tasting tour. Either way, the view from Whistler's two new lifts grant the optimal #selfie conditions: 8,100 acres of terrain and world-class runs.
Afterwards, be our guest at Rundown's complimentary (and shh, legendary) après–ski parties to watch the tournament games.
, cause the new snow means these spots won't last into the weekend.